Tuesday, March 1, 2011

LETTER TO MY BEST FRIEND

When was the last time you wrote a letter???
I remeber the hours I would spend trying to put words that would excite my highschool boyfriend and the 10min it would take for me to jot down the millions of complains that I had about my hardknock life in highschool.
Then technology hit and well it all went downhill from there.
So not too long ago (Last year), I read a blog from one of my favourite bloggers and she had decided to start writting letters to crtain Individuals who have made an impact in her life (positive or negative). With all the enthusiasm on earth I decided that I shall also join her in her journey. But by now as you all know that somehow that fell on the side way. But now '' I have pulled my socks up '' and its now or never.

....................................................................................................................................

Dear Friend,
I dont think that time is much of a factor when it comes to quantify a friendship, not that you can anyway, but actions.
The experiences that we have shared in the time that we have known each other is priceless and I wish you could see the smile i have on my face as I am writting this.
I giggle when I remember of the mischief we have been upto, the smiles, the silent fights, the laughter, the loves, success and failures.
You have tought me to appreciate the differences in others and through you i know what patience is. Believe me I am quite aware of my self and how ''slightly in ur face'' I might get, and I am aware that you love me.
Words cannot begin to thank you, and appreciate all the experiences that we share.
Memories we have created will last me my lifetime and all I have to say is I LOVE YOU.

yours S.
xoxo

................................................................................................................................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful letter! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! Keep writing, you're onto something.
#1 Fan:)))