Monday, April 4, 2011

IF YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE OUT A LONGTERM CAR LOAN, DONT BUY A SHORT TERM CAR

I have been struggling with this issue all my life, and so has a good majority of you my people;Trying to match my actions to the intended outcomes. And I must say i have not entirely been successful but am sure there has got to be something positive that has come out of it all.

I have always been one who writes from my own life experiences, and I really do try to rationalize a situation before i put down my thoughts, That unfortunately doesn't go so well when it comes to me thinking before I speak ( i promise that i am working on that vehemently)
This year has been quite the challenge, and a lot has changed in my life that I feel as though i have lost a bit of control. Its that annoying feeling you get when you have no idea on how to fix a PROBLEM.


We all are managers to some sort of degree. I always considered myself a tough, Get it together and fix it kind. Reality of this is that I am the only one who wins and my "people" lose. So what does this mean?? I try be the nice, supportive, participatory type??Problem with this is that I lose and my "people" win. What then is the correct mix???

I must put it to you though that a PROBLEM only exists if there is a difference between what is actually happening and what YOU desire to happen. If YOU cannot identify what you would like to happen, then you don't have a problem YET you're just complaining.
Embrace the saying that goes "mind your own business" (It is a saying right??) and this is actually I believe the Key to being a very successful mix, "TOUGH IN A NICE WAY".

Therefore what is the point to all this? "Help people reach their full potential, Catch them doing something right"

See you next update
xoxo

No comments: